STOP SMOKING PROGRAMME
2 sessions at “MIND CHANGE Life Solutions” office
Sessions are tailored to your individual needs.
The first session is when you actually stop smoking. This is a 90 minute session and uses all the latest habit busting psychological techniques including hypnosis to help you stop.
Session 2 – Follow Up Booster session
The second session is usually scheduled around 2 weeks after the first session and this is designed to get feedback from the first week and to consolidate the changes you have made, so the change is permanent and you can begin to look forward to the benefits that this new freedom will bring.
This programme is backed up with comprehensive support in terms of 2 audio downloads available for you to use on your phone, tablet or computer (CD also available if you prefer), techniques to eliminate cravings should they arise and a list of top tips to break any associated patterns.
Cost of this programme is €157
The natural way to stop smoking in 3 easy steps
Step 1… Decide you’re ready to quit cigarettes and become a healthy non-smoker.
Step 2… Call 087 433 3115 today for an informal chat, answering any further questions you may have and book your appointment.
Step 3… Attend the MIND CHANGE Life Solutions office, relax and enjoy your session where you will leave as a non-smoker.
Health Benefits that begin after your first session:
- Just 20 minutes after Stopping Smoking your Blood Pressure and Pulse returns to Normal
- 8 hours after Quitting Smoking your Blood Oxygen Increases and your chance of Heart Attack begins to fall
- 24 hours later all Carbon Monoxide leaves the body and lungs start to clear
- 48 hours from Stopping Smoking and your body is now nicotine free! Your sense of taste and smell improves
- 72 hours and your energy levels increase as your breathing gets easier
- 2-12 weeks after stopping smoking and your circulation improves and exercise gets easier
- 3-9 months and your lung efficiency is increased by 5-10%
- Stop smoking for 1 year and your risk of Heart Disease Drops by 50%
- 5 years after you stop smoking and your risk of Heart Attack drops to roughly half that of a smoker
- When you stop smoking for 10 years and your risk of Heart Attack falls to about the same as someone who has never smoked, and your risk of Lung Cancer is reduced to around half that of a smoker
A 20 a day smoker will have saved the cost of this programme by the time you take the second session. You really have nothing to lose and everything to gain.
Once you’ve decided you are “READY TO QUIT”